Laguna Beach Aesthetics
Adrienne O'Connell, DO
Lipo-B shots contain essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that help in boosting the strength of our livers and overall health. Contact Dr. O'Connell to see if Lipo-B Shots are right for you!
What are Lipo-B Shots?
Lipotropic injection, or Lipo-B, contains essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that help in boosting the strength of our livers and overall health. Why is the liver so important? Because our livers are what remove our toxins and fat and help us lose weight. So the healthier our livers, the better our chances of losing weight. A typical Lipo-B injection is made of natural ingredients and contains:
- Methionine: This is an important antioxidant and amino acid. It removes free radicals, burns fat, removes metal deposits, and improves digestion. It also makes us feel more energetic and builds muscle mass.
- Inositol: This is a vitamin. It improves metabolism and helps in breaking down cholesterol. Inositol can also improve your mood and reduce your risk of heart attack.
- Choline: Choline produces hormones that improve metabolism rate and removes fat from the liver.
- Vitamin B12: Deficiency of B12 (methylcobalamine) can cause fatigue, pale skin, and digestive problems. B12 helps form red blood cells, so without it our bodies would be unable to absorb iron, which is why some people with B12 deficiency are anemic. The vitamin also improves our central nervous systems and metabolism.
L-Carnitine: L-Carnitine helps your body burn fat, helping you lose weight and feel more energetic.
|Ingredient||What it Does|
Methionine, inositol and choline
Key Facts About Lipo-B Shots
- Cost: The injections cost $35 per shot.
- Dosage: Initially, you may need to get the shots once a week.
- Side effects: Because these shots are made of natural ingredients, there are no side effects.
- Weight loss: How much weight will you lose with Lipo-B shots? The results vary. Many reviews indicate that people have lost anywhere from 10 to 25 pounds.